Claas set

smallclaas

Made by Uni-Fortune under the brand name Neu Farmsland, imported from China by a company called Toys 4U, Kandytoys Exeter. EX5 1DR. There is another name on the box, Great Faith Industries LTD who are a member of the Uni-Fortune Toys Group, (www.greatfaithtoys.com) made under license from Claas. Tractor (Atles 996 RZ) takes 3x AG13 watch type battery cells (included) + 2x AAA batteries (not included).    Hope this answers some of the questions.

there are a few on ebay at times ;) ;), around £10 i think buy it now last time i looked!. There is a set with a trailer as well ;)

what the baler like, is it worth getting for that??

there are a few on ebay at times ;) ;), around £10 i think buy it now last time i looked!. There is a set with a trailer as well ;)

heres a picture of it on its own off the makers website

it looks like it would need alot of work on the drawbar :-\

post-931-132638758547_thumb.jpg

That's why I got it, baler ain't bad but, It is also a little over scale of 1/32. I will most likely use bit and pieces for conversions.

Made by Uni-Fortune under the brand name Neu Farmsland, imported from China by a company called Toys 4U, Kandytoys Exeter. EX5 1DR. There is another name on the box, Great Faith Industries LTD who are a member of the Uni-Fortune Toys Group, (www.greatfaithtoys.com) made under license from Claas. Tractor (Atles 996 RZ) takes 3x AG13 watch type battery cells (included) + 2x AAA batteries (not included).    Hope this answers some of the questions.

You got one PwrRabbit?

I've just got the tractor, Claas Atles 362 RZ but still in the box. As said, a little tiny bit larger than 1:32.

Switch the lights on by depressing the fuel tank 'filler', not sure about forward/reverse opperation and I think you have to 'pose' the front wheels for steering.

model tractor has a small section on them on pg 4 - i think its £14.99 for tractor and baler, tractor and timber trailer £19.99, baler £8.99, farm set etc. £29.99....i think thats how it reads, well does to me :-\ :-\ :-\

and from Accurate Diecast ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I've just got the tractor, Claas Atles 362 RZ but still in the box. As said, a little tiny bit larger than 1:32.

Switch the lights on by depressing the fuel tank 'filler', not sure about forward/reverse opperation and I think you have to 'pose' the front wheels for steering.

My wife picked one up for little one at Badminton.

To fit the batteries to make it go forwards you push down the vent intake on top of the bonnet in front of the cab and slide the whole bonnet assembly off the chassis. Unfortunately George's never went that far, he wanged it and broke the weight and a front wheel off  ::)

It's quite a nice little toy, wheels and tyres aren't too bad and could see service elsewhere maybe? Beecrofts had them on buy tractor and get the baler free in separate boxes at the 3 counties last weekend.....