www.pics-by-james.photos.me.uk

I just took a peek at the CVX195 lifting spuds with the little Case on trailers ( :o) Does the driver of that Quadtrac have to back the dolly under the trailer evry time they change or did he run with the same trailer all day? Can't imagine reversing one of them bad boys with a dolly trailer  :-[:o

I just took a peek at the CVX195 lifting spuds with the little Case on trailers ( :o) Does the driver of that Quadtrac have to back the dolly under the trailer evry time they change or did he run with the same trailer all day? Can't imagine reversing one of them bad boys with a dolly trailer  :-[:o

The quadtrack was the only tractor loading from the harvester, would fill 2-3 bulkers a day to meet the orders so would swap bulkers everytime it got full or achieved the max weight, then lorrys would bring emptys for next day and take full 1's to factorys

Surprising what the other half of the operation I've been working for all spring get up to really, I'd never seen that being done locally before James showed me the pic's the other day. Think I'd have rather they had the Quaddy down here ripping up the spud ground and ridging all spring, the headlands wouldn't have been so rough then :D

Surprising what the other half of the operation I've been working for all spring get up to really, I'd never seen that being done locally before James showed me the pic's the other day. Think I'd have rather they had the Quaddy down here ripping up the spud ground and ridging all spring, the headlands wouldn't have been so rough then :D

Last year it was a Magnum MX285 but as they have to lift in all weathers to meet orders then the quaddy was bought in on hire as they were told they cant get 1 of them stuck  :-;D Not sure if its gone back yet, last i heard it was pulling bulkers next to the carrot harvester  8)

wow :o what a set of pictures. ;) ;)

Cheers for the comment bluefan  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Great stuff James.... without wishing to earn a numpty so forgive me for just skimming a couple of galleries, where are they taken? Don't see many [read: none] Quadtracs on haulage duties round here!

Cheers guys for the comments  :)

Great stuff James.... without wishing to earn a numpty so forgive me for just skimming a couple of galleries, where are they taken? Don't see many [read: none] Quadtracs on haulage duties round here!

Well, i think i was lucky as it was a one off as normaly carting duties dont get much better than a bog standard 6920s  :( or 716 vario's, certainly will be remembered i recon  ;D

Cheers

• 2 months later...

Harvest is still behind due to typical english weather, so even lots more photos to be taken, to get upto date on harvest progress so far, check out www.pics-by-james.photos.me.uk To see combines/cultivators in action, check out www.youtube.com/jamessphotos

Some pics as a taster:

img5427smallin9.jpg

35FT head on a 600TT Lexion in wheat

img5545smallwj6.jpg

2 big lexions in wheat with 3 balers chaseing

img5459smallqt2.jpg

9530T on cultivation train