keyingham vintage show

Pete

i've noticed the flyers are up for this on the 14/15 june. anyone going, i'm thinking of taking some models to display. ::)

id be quick to get ya form in to enter, closes this week ;) 

im on the committe for the keyingham club so im incharge of the tractor working area at the show, 12 tractors booked to work so far on the 2 acre plot :o

its a really good show, usually 80 plus vintage tractors on display, stationary engines, cars, trucks and bikes along with stalls and displays, holderness models are having a stand on the sunday ;)

drop me a pm bluefan, and we can have a chat, i probally know of you seen ya from that area ;)

id be quick to get ya form in to enter, closes this week ;) 

im on the committe for the keyingham club so im incharge of the tractor working area at the show, 12 tractors booked to work so far on the 2 acre plot :o

its a really good show, usually 80 plus vintage tractors on display, stationary engines, cars, trucks and bikes along with stalls and displays, holderness models are having a stand on the sunday ;)

drop me a pm bluefan, and we can have a chat, i probally know of you seen ya from that area ;)

Ill try and get to it mike. Sounds interesting.

How much?

There has been one for sale donw here, complete for £4000.

didnt cost them anything, the owner even filled it up with petrol :o  it was used for damping down a rehandleing yard but no longer used so the owner has sent it to retire next to its sister goddess :o

as for the price this one was about 7k a few years ago but the other was about 3k once there was a supplie of ex reverve ones