Claas Jag 960

Kiwi6920

I have one, got it from my local Claas dealer. The chap there that gets in the models is very knowledgeable, himself being a collector, told me at their recent open day that in the Claas box they were very hard to get hold of, he said that they could only get three of them at the time they first came out. This dealership carries an extensive range of Claas boxed models and anything that is in a Claas box, they have it.

it is mark, apparently they have a branch in honiton to, which i didnt know till tim said

The Honiton Branch has a fairy good stock, think thats where PR goes.  If they haven't got it in stock they will order and save it till your ready to pick-up.  Also no small order charge or postage added when they have to order it in unlike a certain MF dealer near Okehampton!!

The Honiton Branch has a fairy good stock, think thats where PR goes.  If they haven't got it in stock they will order and save it till your ready to pick-up.  Also no small order charge or postage added when they have to order it in unlike a certain MF dealer near Okehampton!!

mf dealer at launceston is the same peter, strange thing is the hamblys at launceston, which i belive is the main branch of the chain, is just as bad at ordering toys, they dont seem overly keen to do it full stop

mf dealer at launceston is the same peter, strange thing is the hamblys at launceston, which i belive is the main branch of the chain, is just as bad at ordering toys, they dont seem overly keen to do it full stop

Well let me know if you want anyting Claas then.  I'm in Honiton at least once a week!!  Also oredering stuff via Claas dealer saves you around 30/40%.  I got the UH Claas Liner about a month ago, only £32 from Hamblys Honiton.  £49 elsewhere!  Just waiting for the Tucano to be released and I'll be giving them a call for 2 at least.

Well let me know if you want anyting Claas then.  I'm in Honiton at least once a week!!  Also oredering stuff via Claas dealer saves you around 30/40%.  I got the UH Claas Liner about a month ago, only £32 from Hamblys Honiton.  £49 elsewhere!  Just waiting for the Tucano to be released and I'll be giving them a call for 2 at least.

will do mate, have tried several times at the launceston one, and seem to get messed arround and passed between different guys there, so gave up, not sure why they are like it, the mf guy is slow and not happy to do it, but at least he does

Yes. It's the Honiton branch of Hambly's where I get my Class models. As I said previously, the chap that gets in all the models, I forget his name, is really on the ball and knows what's going to be scarce and knows the regular customer/collectors plus my eldest Nephew is a fitter there and he collects as well and he always lets me know when anything new comes in and they give him a model to take home with him to give to me when he sees me. I know when he's got something as the invoice very often gets to me before the model.  The Siku Jag 960 in the Claas box from them was £30.96p.    The other hard to get one is the Claas Ares tractor and Liner rake set, that was £46.08p.      As for the Massey stuff, the dealers at Whiddon Down near Okehampton, Saunders, are just a short hop out the road from me and knew nothing about the MF 50th anniversary stuff untill I told them about it and will only get it to order but they are quite good and reasonably priced for their models.