ADES KIT

Ade

WE SPREAD THE SEWAGE CAKE WITH BURGMANN SPREADERS THEY HOLE 16-18 TONS AND SPREAD 24 METERS SO WE CAN GO UP TRAMLINES  WE DO IT TWO WAYS  LOAD TRAILERS IN THE WORKS ANF LUGG  OUT TO STOCK PILE OR JUST LOAD SPREADERS IN THE WORKS AND HAUL STRAIGHT OUT ALL TRAILERS AND SPREADERS HAVE EASY SHEETS ON AND AIR BRAKES AND BOTH VALTRA TRACTORS RUN ON "O" LICENCE ON WHITE DIESEL WITH TACHOS IN THEM AND DRIVERS HAVE TO HAVE HGV....

we have to as they aint agricultural tractors  beacuse its sewage its classed as industrial waste and the only reason we use tractors is  to get on the ground  ... and before any one askes why we dont use fastracks    1, they are crap in field 2, police stop them all the time over here 3, i will dig the photos out of our 2 brand new fastracks both on there side one in a ditch tipped over and the second on its side beacuse  the driver lost control overtaking a bid in a metro ( honnest )

we have to as they aint agricultural tractors? beacuse its sewage its classed as industrial waste and the only reason we use tractors is? to get on the ground? ... and before any one askes why we dont use fastracks? ? ?1, they are crap in field 2, police stop them all the time over here 3, i will dig the photos out of our 2 brand new fastracks both on there side one in a ditch tipped over and the second on its side beacuse? the driver lost control overtaking a bid in a metro ( honnest )

hope you're reading this 1/32 farmer ;)

When we used tractors we had a pair of  hired in MX135's with our own 14t Richard Larrington trailers. Some **** still managed to topple one. . . on the car park entrance to Bournemouth Hospital!! We used white diesel but not tacho's. When I went on the lorries I (along with the company) were investigated as we were running on UK driving regs. We were hauling waste so we were ok . . . BUT as we were a contractor we were hauling it for profit or gain so it was classed as a bi-product. The traffic copper didn't laugh when I said well actually sir it's a bio-product. Ha get it?!!! Anyway, there was a loophole and we were excused.

• 2 weeks later...