ADES KIT

Ade

HI there yes its  a vardy 6 meter min till drill .. I am a contractor .as for my kit its one of my pet hates DRTY KIT i have a steam cleaner and degreaser in a wash bay so there is no excuse.. as for what kit i run ..tractors JD 8110 .7920.6920.New holland tm150 8560.Valtra t160 t180.alo 2 forage harvesters both claas a 3 year old 890 and a 2 year old 900. 5 skid steer loaders and a few bits and bobs ...

I did try a 818 fendt and well i had a tear in my eyes giving it back i did try to set the dogs on the rep when he came to collect it .........keep doing the lottery i think but i must say i can see why they are the best

Guest Fendt pwr

I did try a 818 fendt and well i had a tear in my eyes giving it back i did try to set the dogs on the rep when he came to collect it .........keep doing the lottery i think but i must say i can see why they are the best

Your the perfect forum member.

Guest Fendt pwr

we got a great deal on the? 7920? ......1 they wanted my 7810 jd? ,2 the rep knew i was sniffing for a fendt......... there is no doubt fendt are? the dogs BOLL**KS

that says alot about JD. ;)

OLD CHAP JUST CAME IN AND HAD A LOOK AT WHAT WAS SAID...................and as leaving muttering quietly fendt fendt fendt if he wants one that bloody bad he can buy it himself  when i first started ot i only had a 590 mf and a  ( by then he had gone but i no he was going to say headge cutter )  its his trade mark of life ........