Joel's collection

Found the 6410at the back  :-[ its a jungle in there  ;)

Can anyone spot half a series 111 ex army 109 bulkhead in there?

Yes, spotted that - unusual colour for the military though - and a big old wing... what's that hanging off the back of? Something indigenous?

I'm sure you weren't being deliberately derogatory about Joel's car  ;)  :D

That primera replaced my 110, and one day it will itself be replaced by another landover probably. Hopefully. Love to have a 150 that'd get a few looks. Have to be 6wd though.

The mowers an old victa on a morrison base. Iv got a few modified mowers lying around too, they keep me occupied when Iv got nuthin else to do. Theres a s1 pickup cab hiding behind the couch on my desk as well, plus a set of s1 rims, the new ones of my 110 and an s2 gearbox

Cheers for all the feed back  :)

I like the fiat its got pretty good detail. Its at the higher end of the horsepower range for the krone and it isn't hitched on properly but i reckon they suit each other. The Fiat camefrom brittain somewhere. Nick ordered mine with his not sure whose. I'm up at his place for the weekend but I cant ak him cos hes decided to comer out.

:)

Cheers for all the feed back  :)

I like the fiat its got pretty good detail. Its at the higher end of the horsepower range for the krone and it isn't hitched on properly but i reckon they suit each other. The Fiat camefrom brittain somewhere. Nick ordered mine with his not sure whose. I'm up at his place for the weekend but I cant ak him cos hes decided to comer out.

Thanks for the info Joel.  :)

• 1 month later...