Bidirectional

Fendt Fahrer

I think Ertl has allreday done a bidirectional, it was a prety basic model i have seen it in some ones carrot pics( model farm)

I have the Versatile 276 Version with cultivator and planter. Very crude model but better than nothing. Still I would like to see them doing a NH TV145 with much better detail and hopefully a loader as well as PTO and 3pt. hitch on both ends. I feel this is probably the best loader tractor out there.

Never seen one in the flesh, any good?

Wouldn't be bad on a pit at a guess?

The other day I had a guy come to do some baling and wrapping and he came with one of these to load the bales. I always thought they were a good loader tractor but I was even more impressed after that day. The vision on the loader is just amazing and with the hydrostatic transmission and articulated steering the manouverability is awsome.

I think Ertl has allreday done a bidirectional, it was a prety basic model i have seen it in some ones carrot pics( model farm)

Actually it was scale models, they did a 1/32 9030, one with a planter and cultivator and one by itself. They also did one as a 276 vers. Ill see if I can snap some pictures of my 9030.

Never seen one in the flesh, any good?

Wouldn't be bad on a pit at a guess?

bakerland7_lg.jpg

I worked on a place that had a verstile 276 as it's main front end loader.The loader was short and only just managed to stack small round bales 4 high.

This one was also playing up in the hydro trans and would be doing well to pull it's self out of the mud around the bale feeders on a bad day.

I'm not saying the newer ones are as bad but this 276 was for ever being fiddeled with in the workshop after feeding out was done.

From what I've had to do with one I'd say they are not half as good as a telehander.

Indeed I have two Scale Models Bi-Directionals - A Ford 276 in the usual blue and white colours and a New Holland 9030 in Industrial Yellow, can look out pics if you're interested...... :) :)

he might even have two mate, he does like his fords etc, and one works opposite him each year, or used to

The 9030's still beside me on Spraying and Swathing every year Sean..... ;) ;)