Jez's Golfing Adventures

Jez

Well this is kinda two topics in one but seeing as it will end up with some machinery pics i think this might be the place for it. If not can it be moved please??

I am off until a week on Tuesday. I am going to Loch Lomond Golf course to help out with the Scotish Barclays Open for John Deere.

I will get some pics that may be interesting and some general pics of the golf etc.

Might not be on line much so if I don't answer my Pm's this is why. I hope to get on line at some point but am not sure.

See you soon guys.  ;) ;)

Jez

if you are walking on the hallowed turf of Loch Lomond Golf Course then wear soft shoes  8) 8) 8) 8) turf that good is reserved for Angels

Please please please get some pics

robbo

(fanatical golfer  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) )

this is bound to have been asked before but i cant remember, what exactly do you do for jd mate?? you seem to get all over with all sorts of kit

I'm a trainign instructor mate so this week I am learning the fine art of using cylinder mowers during a big tournament at a pretty big course.

Jez

if you are walking on the hallowed turf of Loch Lomond Golf Course then wear soft shoes  8) 8) 8) 8) turf that good is reserved for Angels

Please please please get some pics

robbo

(fanatical golfer  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) )

Thanks Robbo, you are right, NO steel toe cap workboots allowed on the turf and there are strict guidelines for walking on the turf.

Pics to come so keep an eye out.

I have found out they have 24 hour internet access so will be able to get on sometimes....

Thanks again,

Jez

have a good time and watchout for low flying golfballs ;):D

Thanks Mark,

Seen a JZ70 so far like the joal machine, various deere tractors on super wide floatation tyres, a fendt 712??? on super floats and loads of smaller deere machines.