Oldtimer event Holland 140 pictures

ertlerik

Well I have viewed your slide show Ertlerik and it was absolutely fantastic. It was great the way you put all the different models together ... awesome. I particularly liked the Farmall and International sections ;D ;D

Now I'm not being a spoil sport but on a Health and Safety note I see one photo had a child sitting on a fellow's knee whilst the tractor was moving. We would not get away with that anymore in the UK.

Well I have viewed your slide show Ertlerik and it was absolutely fantastic. It was great the way you put all the different models together ... awesome. I particularly liked the Farmall and International sections ;D ;D

Now I'm not being a spoil sport but on a Health and Safety note I see one photo had a child sitting on a fellow's knee whilst the tractor was moving. We would not get away with that anymore in the UK.

Thank you for the compliment.

Health and safety is the same here in Holland i think, i do think the little boy driving around with his grandfather had a good time, they did go real slow, some times it is fun to break the rules a little.

Erik.

Thank you for the compliment.

Health and safety is the same here in Holland i think, i do think the little boy driving around with his grandfather had a good time, they did go real slow, some times it is fun to break the rules a little.

Erik.

Yes Erik I do appreciate the fact that kids just love getting a ride ( or hurl  as we call it in Scotland ) on tractors and I'm sure he was extra careful with his grandchild. That show looked amazing looking at the slideshow made me almost feel I was there ;D ;D

• 1 month later...