Model Wheels

First wheel complete. Have a larger flotation wheel underway. Pics later today hopefully. What do tou think? Wheel in pic diameter 22mm. Casting this week. Either white metal centre and rubber resin tyre. Or resin centre. Pics not the best. Detailing on them has turned out excellent hexagon nuts etc will try get better pics.

I am hoping to do a range of wheels and one off's to customer requirements for a particular conversion. At the moment im trying different casters to see which is the best, any suggestions for recommended casters are welcome  ;D 

post-93-132638839236_thumb.jpg

post-93-132638839241_thumb.jpg

mm looks just like what i am after for a few trailers i needto make, any ideas when you will have stock,as axel size most are prob arround 2 or 3 mm thick i think i used 3/32nd brass rod on my recent buys

The brass rod or welding rod(cheaper to buy in 1meter lengths) works about 2.45mm dia

The brass rod or welding rod(cheaper to buy in 1meter lengths) works about 2.45mm dia

I can make them to the most popular diameter. Ill post pics later today or tomorrow of a second wheel im working on. I have a 3mm hole in the one in the pic for the axle. Im hoping to get them cast in the next two weeks.

Will you make them to order as per axle size then? I havn't got the size I would prefer with me but will reply tomorrow evening :)

I can make them to axle size preferred but will be staying with the most popular size for casting prob 2 or 3mm