NH combines

britainsnut

Considering it was only a short while ago i was complaining about not seeing many yellow combines i managed to see another today. This time an 08reg CX8060. The local nh dealer must be doing ok as that is the 4th 07/08 reg CX ive seen in the last couple of weeks round here :o:)

DSCF2193.jpg

DSCF2194.jpg

DSCF2195.jpg

DSCF2197.jpg

DSCF2198.jpg

DSCF2199.jpg

More great photos...

I must confess I always make a note of number plates - you never know where they might turn up!  I kept seeing the same Claas Dominator 106 all over Shropshire!

Reminds me, I must put my anorak in the wash ;D

Great pics there mate, love that 3rd shot...... :-*:-*

More great photos...

I must confess I always make a note of number plates - you never know where they might turn up!  I kept seeing the same Claas Dominator 106 all over Shropshire!

I know the feeling Joe, people often used to ask me how I could remember most of the number plates of two local bus operators, all the tractors owned by my boss and those operated by other local lads that I know well...... :D :D

More great photos...

When i first saw this one i thought it was the 8060 i got to ride in the other week until i saw that it was an 08 not 07. When im taking pictures ive usually got one of the no. plate for reference ;):)

• 2 weeks later...