out and about with denis086

denis086

then yesterday we were asked to lift out this scrap lorry from our neighbours garage we were first asked to bring up the digger to lift the reatr tyre up the slope after a few attempts and me rolling around laughing at our ol 50hx trying to lift the lorry i suggested the case so i ran down threw of the slurry spreader and drove up the road nothing illegal there ::) the case didnt even spin a whel nojoke even the driver was impresse me sitting the seat loving it :D gettng praised i was told the load on the lorry alone was 10t + and the lorry on top of that

and were would you suggest we stick it cj thanks coxy and texas forgot to mention also the truck had slid off the track into as hollow a foot deep and the rear had gone over and was being held by one of the green trees in the back of the photos the wheel on sort of solid ground had dug a hole hal a foot deep and the driver done plenty of burn outs on the back tyre plenty of black smoke blowing around

and were would you suggest we stick it cj thanks coxy and texas forgot to mention also the truck had slid off the track into as hollow a foot deep and the rear had gone over and was being held by one of the green trees in the back of the photos the wheel on sort of solid ground had dug a hole hal a foot deep and the driver done plenty of burn outs on the back tyre plenty of black smoke blowing around

up your between the work lights!

muxphatwheels.png

it would be a lot better if tractors only need a plate on the back ,as it wrecks the look of the tractor wherever it is on the front  :-\

do they need front plates ?? dont see many fitted round this way, just rears, marky has frankie got a front plate fitted??