Farming action in the Lower Rhine Plain (Germany)

Richard de Florennes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy .. . .!!!  :o That is a great scene to find with all these machines working together. I see you got a ride around with one of the combine drivers. I expect you came away from this field a very happy man  :)

Please bare inmind the preference for a maximum of 6 images per post. This helps people on a slower internet connection enjoy the photo's and also makes it easier to scroll left to right to view larger photo's. Many Thanks.  :)

Great pictures there some great harvest scenes.

Is that an opencast coal mining machine in the background of one of the pictures

that is it exactly, though one of the smaller ones in that pit! (and it is a mashine called re-filler, as it fills the empty pits with material):

ffIMG_4564.jpg

Now backt to farming. When returning from a tour in Belgium (see other topic), I saw another team of bean harvesters when driving on the highway. Luckiliy, the next exit/junction was not far away and enabled me to find easy access to this scene:

dIMG_4868.jpg

dIMG_4873.jpg

dIMG_4881.jpg

dIMG_4882.jpg

dIMG_4883.jpg

dIMG_4886.jpg