Farming action in the Lower Rhine Plain (Germany)

Richard de Florennes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not far from there: when passing one of our local farms, preparations for unloading another potato trailer and loading the soil remaining after the cleaning process on another trailer could be observed:

That potato trailer must be hard to back up with that little Kramer payloder  :o

Erik.

before returning to my - a little bit annoyed - wife (this tour took three hours instead of the promised "going to refuel the car at the petrol station and then a short turn around the fields" ...), I made one final stop at this potato field, as I experienced potato harvest at almost complete darkness for the very first time. These shots might have become great if they were sharp. However, although directing my car's front light directly on the field's headland, it had become too dark and the tractors very too fast for sharp shots. nevertheless, the atmosphere of the scene might be worth a closer look ...

post-1013-132638903643_thumb.jpg

post-1013-132638903649_thumb.jpg