batcher

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd better play catch up been nearly a month now  ::)My hols was just what the doctor ordered nice bit of r/r .Started back on the Monday expecting it all done  ;D How wrong was i my tractor had only done 8 hrs since i left it didn't do much that week apart from a bit of trimming then the weather perked up a bit but still didn't get out the yard till about 3pm but that was only following combines and the days are sure getting short  :o Then the sun came out for a few days so everyone was turning there straw that had been down for a few weeks so then went manic for a few days last week doing a bit of silage at night when it was too wet for straw .Been mowing a few acres down for hay yes i did say hay or it might end up in little bags  ;D Rain on Monday put off bailing on Tues but the big ones all found someware to go today.I have been trimming .Hopefully i might get back to the oats the bales in one of the pics they have been cut 8 weeks now

A few pics

SDC10129.jpg

snapped this little beauty while on hols

SDC10130.jpg

Well it's been a long harvest but we finished all the straw on monday  ;D Then silage and 200 acres of linseed for me this week  ::)

said to the farmer that i had never seen linseed burn  ::)

SDC10156.jpg

so he lights up just as it is gettting dark

SDC10158.jpg

8)

SDC10159.jpg