Farming in Sweden update 8 aug

MPR Models

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8970 is a very heavy strong fellow,lucky you :P :P But i have been driving a Fiatagri G210 also a lovley piece :)

Oh yer the 8970 was a killer! exp pulling a 6mtr vaderstad topdown on the heavy clay soil with only 240hp.The farm next door to us (Danbyholm it was called) had a 8870 with a set of kvernland disc's and the contractor that made our straw bales had a G210.Oh happy times 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

• 8 months later...

What a variety!! Crops, livestock, machinery, buildings. . . . That's a great update, Pete. I love that big red shed, I was thoroughly impressed with the buildings in the area around Sollestad where I was in Denmark. They are smashing buildings.

Love the 70 series Fords and 10 series Deeres. . 8) 8) That Lexion got some big boots on too, nice to see Littlefan showing an interest. This farm near where you live?

Did you kiss the cow?! :D

What a variety!! Crops, livestock, machinery, buildings. . . . That's a great update, Pete. I love that big red shed, I was thoroughly impressed with the buildings in the area around Sollestad where I was in Denmark. They are smashing buildings.

Love the 70 series Fords and 10 series Deeres. . 8) 8) That Lexion got some big boots on too, nice to see Littlefan showing an interest. This farm near where you live?

Did you kiss the cow?! :D

Thanks Tris  :);)

It is a very nice farm about 20km from my place.

The boots on that Lexion was hutch mate  :o

Of course i did  :D :D :D :D ::) ::);)

Great photos...just love the one of the bullock licking the camera lens...

Thanks mate

I thought she would eat me for a while  :D :D :D

• 1 month later...