TM190's Machinery Pics

TM190

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice picture's mate, are you milking aswell or is it just machinery work u'll be doing ??

Not all machinery work but mostly... If i can get away without touching a cow i'll be happy  :D :D

so is this a full time job, or a years placement for collage mate???

Its really only 6 moths work placement as part of my course at collage but, who knows could be back next year again  ;):)

Its really only 6 moths work placement as part of my course at collage but, who knows could be back next year again  ;):)

ah did wonder seeing as you hardly seem to have started collage,shame its only 1 red, but hey ho cant have it all can you

great pictures there Blake, so have they the silage all in, how many acres do they cut :)

They have about 5 acres in  :D :D :D  It started raining just as they started  ::) ::)

I couldn't even tell you how many acres they put in, but i no its a lot!!! I know they have about 500-600 acres of silage,maize, barley and wheat alltogether  ;);D

ah did wonder seeing as you hardly seem to have started collage,shame its only 1 red, but hey ho cant have it all can you

That is life, maybe get her out onto the wee 10Tonne kane  ;D:D :D

nice day you had despite the weather! is the craic good on the farm? ;D how far from greenmont is the farm?

Weather is hopeless  >:( >:(>:( >:(  It can be quite at times  ::) ::)  25 min drive i suppose  :-\

who are you doing your placement with  blake???

A local fella to me, Micheal Scott  ;)

lad theres a blue rollbar on the massey.catch yourself on............ :D

SSSssssshhhhh  :D :D

TM 190 username indicates that you are blue in nature - you should be happy seeing all that blue not looking for red inferior products :D :D

Used to be a blue lad but since then i've gone Red and Green(The good green tho  ;);D;) ;)

harris blake since your goin crazy with the pressure washer give that 310 a wash  :o:D

some pictures nice work lad  ;)

Aye might get her washed sometime  :D :D

The weather today was unreal!!!!! Not use to it.. Kinda got a bit scared there was a yellow thing in the sky  ???::):D :D  Anyway after lunch i was flat out in the TM125 and Tedder  ;D

Photo0652.jpg

Photo0649.jpg

Photo0653.jpg

Photo0654.jpg

Photo0655.jpg

Photo0648.jpg

View out over Ballyclare  :D;D

Photo0650.jpg

Photo0651.jpg

Should be still at grass tomorrow  ;)

Nice pictures Blake  ;), how fast were you tedding?

quite slow as it was really wet underneath and the slip clutch kept going.... No idea on speed as the TM tells you bugger all on dash  :D :D

good man young man hope you didnt leave it lumpy now or the harvester man will be scowling ;)

wasn't too bad, the rake should burry the lumps tho  ::) ::):D :D