TM190's Machinery Pics

TM190

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then after rolling the clamp the TM155 gave up again  ::) ::) Bunch of scrap!

Photo0709.jpg

was out spiking the silage ground yesterday  ;) its meant to help the grass grow as it lets the slurry and air down into the ground  ???  :-\

Photo0710.jpg

Photo0711.jpg

Photo0712.jpg

nice pictures blake, i should persuade the boss to buy a spike, give more something to do in the summer :-\ :D :D

i would imagine it would be as boring as flat rolling  :D but who knows, blake what the hell mangages to climb that face on the pit  :D

whats up with the tm155 ??? and those aerators are a good job we used a folding one on the back of a 188 theres no point in putting it on a big tractor like that tm as its compacting the ground too much and defeats the purpose

Yes it is quite  a slow boring job but hay ho... im getting paid to spike all 200 acres so i'll live with it  ;D:D :D

Murray, aaaaahhhhh dont think anything would climb the lower side the other side is better  ;) ;) you can see the top side behind the TM155 with bonnet up  ;)  it was rolled as far as we could drive on it till it came dodgey  ;)

whats up with the tm155 ??? and those aerators are a good job we used a folding one on the back of a 188 theres no point in putting it on a big tractor like that tm as its compacting the ground too much and defeats the purpose

The TM's a long story..... Basiclly the hydraulics failed first, dealers fixed that. Brakes had wore themselves down to the metal, Dealer put new ones on. She kept cutting out and then wouldn't start again and nearly impossible to start from cold, Dealer came out and put a new lift pump on her, That seemed to sort her..

Then the next day same thing. Hard to start and kept cutting out.. So me and another worker worked about an hour at her and relised the lift pump had no suction  ??? the new one the dealer put on the day before  :-\ :-\ I took it off and put the old one back on again and away se went  ???:-\ :-\ After i got her going i went home, will wait to see if she lastest all weekend  :D :D :D

i was thinking there for minute what the hell would climb that pit  :D

matty rolling is a fine job in small dozes  :D i rolled all our 150 acre of grass in 2 days or something this year last park last acre i rolled it at 9 mph  :D :D pretty scunered by then

i was thinking there for minute what the hell would climb that pit  :D

matty rolling is a fine job in small dozes  :D i rolled all our 150 acre of grass in 2 days or something this year last park last acre i rolled it at 9 mph  :D :D pretty scunered by then

well your probably right becuase i only rolled near 40 acre and this was at 12mph :D

thats like when we run the maxxum and 1600 gallon nc, i wish we had a bigger tanker  :'( :D

good pictures lad

that NC is the middle tanker, we have a smaller one and then the main one is bigger  ;)