TM190's Machinery Pics

TM190

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was just looking through your pics again. got driving your 5445 and 5470 doing that tractor driving course. they are a nice tractor but not my cup of tea!  :-\ still wouldn't complain if i was given one :D

At least you weren't in my 5455  ;D ;D  Did the 5445 still have her big boots on  ???:D :D :D We've been meaning to take them off for weeks  :D :D :D :D :D

come on then blake, now a nh under the belt, what do you prefer then?? good points bad point of the usal rides and the new one, be intrested to see what you thought of them

Well Sean, I love the Dyna gearbox on MF, we only have Dyna 4 and Dyna VT but love them both. So easy and smooth to operate.. I find the MF overall a good tractor.... :)

The Claas again is lovely tractor, does the job she was bought for wonderful, had my doubts when i heard it was a Claas but have been proven wrong.... :)

The NH, Now to be fair that one has done a lot of hard work, Near 8000 hrs on her and she hasn't been treated the best.. Wasn't overly impressed by its grip and torque, seemed to be fairly heavy at front nose loosing weight on back axle  :-\ :-\ Maybe a good tidy up and service and she could be like a whole new tractor :-\ :-\

But....................... If i was to go a buy one tomorrow, out of those 3 brands...............

It would be tight between a Claas and a Massey  ;)

But then what do i know  :D :D :D

intresting to hear mate, but as you say slightly lost on the nh given its hard life, won't have helped the way it drove after 8000 hours,never driven a class myself, did a older renult once at a show, and for my sins a old ford 5000 with roll abr and loader, nice to be able to have a go on different kit during work unlike me at the farm with all mf's

yea blake the floats are still on her ::)hard be tight enough going round the course :-\ :)

had a look in the MF telehandler, very nice alsobut i dont like the way the boom sits high behind the cab :-\ you driven her much yourself?

Drivers and screwdrivers  ::) ::):D :D  Only ever driven her during the telehandler course  ;)

great pics Blake

but one problem wheres the Deutz Fahrs? :-\

I've never seen a real deutz in my life  :D :D :D