HST-1_(Custom).jpg

Miedema HST 175 tipping trailer - 1:32

HST-2_(Custom).jpg

Miedema HST 175 tipping trailer - 1:32

HST-4_(Custom).jpg

HST-5_(Custom).jpg

stair shifts up and down, rear shute opens

HST-6_(Custom).jpg

available spring 2009 - (prototype shown, color details will be different)

I am getting rather excited about that trailer.... there's a lot of early yellow ones round here at Mercer's place.... can feel a spud farm coming on with a fleet of these running behind some Fendts..... this is going to get really pricey... :-\ ;D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Pardon my ignorance but apart from a decal change what is the difference between the 160-90 and the 180-90?  :-\ :-\ :-\

Just noticed the air intake is different as well.................... not a lot then  :-X :-X

A few changes, but nothing major

Decal is obvious one

Chassis proper colour

air filter

Side mud guards colour coded as well as sunroof.

can't wait to get a hold of mine, fingers crossed sometime this week  :)

• 3 weeks later...

There will be released 2 trailers from miedema a  HST 175 and a HST 170 ( this one in the colour orange/red old model from miedema).

Next week the trailers will arrive and when they are oke they will be for sale next week

Texas

The miedemas look really nice but Im gonna resist and wait for someone to make a 16ton twin axle grain trailer from Bailey or Stewart or R Western or Marston(A good one that is) or Bunning or Marshall or even Joskin or just basically one Ive seen behind a modern tractor in this country >:(  No more triple axles pleaasseee..... nobody in UK runs one!

However  on the subject of triple axles I have seen a massive slurry injector unit behind a xerion in UK so repeating the earlier thread when is that superb Joskin pooh tanker with injector set arriving from ROS :-* The cash for that model is burning a hole in my pocket ;D