Barry's Ford 7810

After seeing Paul's 7810, i finally got around to making one, been on the cards for a while now......

1. Cut two 5000 engines and rejoin to make the bigger 6 cylinder

2. Cut away the front of the TW Q cab and insert a new piece to get the front of the cab somewhere near right

post-864-132638973612_thumb.jpg

post-864-132638973622_thumb.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19. fit the steps, made the fuel tank, exhaust is a TW one that i've cut down in width and cut the bottom

20. Almost finished, need an air cleaner, front weights(PMA?), rear linkage (PMA?) and a steering wheel!

post-864-132638974052_thumb.jpg

post-864-132638974072_thumb.jpg

what a great model you have there ;)8) where abouts do you cut the 2 engines,  :)

Cut the first one near the oil filter, the second one near the oil filter and about 1cm forward (so you are cutting out the centre of the engine) the fit the second piece in between the two first pieces, repeat on the other side.

post-864-132638974145_thumb.jpg

:o :o awesome  :o :o

Loving that...living up to your great name my friend  ;)

Stunning well done  ;)

Dribble dribble splosh splosh  :-[

Thank you Sir Barry, it only took me a month to make!!!! good job i don't do it for a living!

Cut the first one near the oil filter, the second one near the oil filter and about 1cm forward (so you are cutting out the centre of the engine) the fit the second piece in between the two first pieces, repeat on the other side.

oh i see now thanks for the picture showing it too ;)8)

Yyyyuuuuuuueeerrrrrgghhhhhhhhh  :P and I'm spent....  :-[

Come snuggle next to me little tractor, lets get to know each other, we can be friends, I think I love you, lets get married and have babies and.....  :-\ Sorry......

Excellent work Barry, and thank you SOOOO much for showing how you did it, this is right up there on my [ever growing  ;)] list of things to do.... I'm saving it for when I don't make a right hash of everything I touch [going to have a bit more of a practice on a green one first just to be sure  ;)] and then I just HAVE to have one of these. Superb mate.

Now, let's see it with something appropriate on the back.... maybe a Lely Roterra & Accord air drill combination.... or a nice old Salop 8t mono grain trailer, how about a Dowdeswell RotaSpreader.... oooh, the list is endless.... beet lifter.... anything, EVERYTHING..... I'm a little bit taken with this one.... I hide it well though don't you think... ;)