New Holland T8040

I bought a Britains New Holland a few years ago with the intention of putting a front linkage on it and some new boots, so here are some pictures of how i've got on,

Firstly, making the front linkage,

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

9.jpg

Remaking the mirrors

P1030203.jpg

P1030206.jpg

Front linkage

P1030204.jpg

P1030205.jpg

Cab

P1030217.jpg

I removed everything from the cab, mirrors that were re-made, grab rail was removed and replaced with a brass one, the lights were cut off and trimmed down, then re-fitted

Thanks Johnny and Pete.

The main obstical i find to posting on here is having to upload pictures to photobucket, it seems to take 5-7 minutes per photo, so uploading 4 at a time can take 20 minutes  ???  :-[  >:(

Tried that Pete......got this

Your attachment couldn't be saved. This might happen because it took too long to upload or the file is bigger than the server will allow.

Please consult your server administrator for more information.

Tried that Pete......got this

Your attachment couldn't be saved. This might happen because it took too long to upload or the file is bigger than the server will allow.

Please consult your server administrator for more information.

Ok,yes you will have to get the pictures smaller..around 300 kb  ;)

i do like that barry  ;) ,or should i say i like that front hitch ,i really appreciate the fact that guys like you can do such a fantastic job at this sort of thing ,because i can't ,been 6ft2" and hands like shovels is my achilles heal ,