Wiking Claas and John Deere collerd

AJH

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have been looking at mine and although there are some small things that are not on the real machine [glow=green,2,300]it is all in scale for a 6930 Premium.[/glow]

The bonnet does not buldge up as much as a 7530 does so this is all in scale. The logo on the mudguard is a great tough and the cab detail is great.

Main complaints: 

Rear wiper is not like the real one.

The hydraulic block stckis out too far at the back.

The drawbar.

All in al in my mind an 8/10.

thats what ive been saying since it was released ::)

i just want to say, it annoys me when people have to complain about the down sides of these models, i havn't even bought one yet but even by looking at your shared pictures, i think these models are excellent! i know this is the whole point of a forum where you discuss good and bad points but come on give the producers a break and start thinking about the better sides of these models ;)

This 69/75 thing will go on forever but if our very own Deere man, Jez says it is right than surely  . .. .. . it must be right?!!

The detail aroudn the back end and the interiors of these tractors regardless of their good or bad points really are phenominal.

I have to agree Jez it's the best model i've bought lately so much so that I sold my two on ebay so I can't cut them up when I get bored over the Xmas holidays :D :D

Bored over xmas mate? Never!! I am sure you will find something to cut up and make another brilliant project.

Would be nice to get some bonnets off Wiking but not sure they would sell them....

This 69/75 thing will go on forever but if our very own Deere man, Jez says it is right than surely  . .. .. . it must be right?!!

The detail aroudn the back end and the interiors of these tractors regardless of their good or bad points really are phenominal.

Thanks mate, you can see the nonnet difference in the pics above...

As forthe benefits and good points JDmatty, I kinda forget that these stand out for themselves.

It is a truly outstanding model but iunfortunately not a toy so be careful if you are carpet farming.

The electric clutch ger lever is brilliant and the dials on the dash are superb!

I really like the look of the claas too.

Credit where credit is due, they are both amazing models but we all want more...........

cheers balke, recon that will be the axion for sure, the jd?? as i said earlier if i get it free of my uncle i will have it, otherwise i wont bother, just doesnt apeal to me like the claas does for some reason

:D :D :D That one may stick!!

• 2 weeks later...