Wiking Claas and John Deere collerd

AJH

I think the JD would be more acceptable if there was front linkage then the weight could be put on the linkage like the Axion but as said before, the Axion is by far the better and more desirable looking model.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the JD would be more acceptable if there was front linkage then the weight could be put on the linkage like the Axion but as said before, the Axion is by far the better and more desirable looking model.

I know mate but I am biased. It is a good idea to put a linkage on one only, varies the range.

Going to add the display in mine.

weights may have been ok say 3 years ago, but last visit i made to the jd dealers ( masons) i can only remember 2 big tractors with weights, the rest all had front linkages on them, must have been 10 sat there, with others on pallets readyu to fit, so clearly they have become the more acceptable on front compaired to weights, even at tuckwells in nov when i poped in was the same 

weights may have been ok say 3 years ago, but last visit i made to the jd dealers ( masons) i can only remember 2 big tractors with weights, the rest all had front linkages on them, must have been 10 sat there, with others on pallets readyu to fit, so clearly they have become the more acceptable on front compaired to weights, even at tuckwells in nov when i poped in was the same 

Agreed, but like I said [glow=red,2,300]Personally[/glow] I like the block weight :)

Can't wait to get my hands on the Deere, to use a previous quote  ::) "by far the better and more desirable model" :P:D

And personally I think the block weight looks good on it ;)

Might get the Claas :-\

Get the Claas mark....you definitely won't be disappointed.  After all I shall buy the JD because is so good.  It'll be my first and hopefully only JD in the collection, hoping Wiking or Wiese don't produce any other JD models.

• 3 weeks later...

What, you mean tey put the tyres on the right way round but forgot the reverse drive option?!!  :D :D

That is bad, that is very bad in all honesty. I think the guys on the assembly lines need posters of the tractors they are making adorning the walls.

mm think ts a buy ,anyone got a dealer box version??? not seen that box before

If you are looking for the dealer boxed Claas then it is on the Farmmodels site but at £60 it is a lot more expensive than the standard boxed version  :o :o :o :o :o

i guess when your putting say 1500 sets of wheels on in a day with low wages accidents will happen, at least they are both the same way round, not one of each,

What about when your on high wages and you put a 6930 sticker on your newly tooled design where its bl**din obvious a 7530 one should go ::)

• 1 month later...