BALING & WRAPPING AT ROSEHALL DRUMOAK ABERDEENSHIRE 28/09/2008

BC

Yes the young chap on the John Deere and loader was certainly kept busy and was on the move all the time. They had two Marshall carts in operation and the Manitou was kept busy loading them two. I saw as I drove home yesterday afternoon all the surrounding fields have been completed.

thanks for posting BC nice little outfit they have got gowing there did they take the wrapped ones away or did they stack them in the field  :)

Yes it was a nice sight to see and I have never actually watched wrapping before jcvcxkid. All the wrapped bales were stacked in the field.

never seen a wrapper like that before  :o thanks for posting the pics mate  ;D

Neither had I Rhysmasse135 in fact I heard it before i saw it  ;D ;D Nice to hear the engine dying and then picking up again when under load and working 8)

Nice shots Bill, we're hoping to do a second cut on one field but shouldn't need anymore than that........

New Vicon baler there as well........ :);)

Glad you enjoyed Martin. I don't know who the farmers were but they did have some nice kit. Yet another farm around my way that is no longer worked by the owners and is rented out.

Glad you enjoyed Martin. I don't know who the farmers were but they did have some nice kit. Yet another farm around my way that is no longer worked by the owners and is rented out.

Well I may start seeing some more of this kit around your way Bill come Sunday once I start at the SAC........ :);)

i know some who dose this they like it and i think its agood idear

I agree with Cieran - the fella who wraps for us has one of these on a trailed wrapper - works a treat and he stacks away as it wraps - runs on 8 litres of fuel in a day :o

Well I may start seeing some more of this kit around your way Bill come Sunday once I start at the SAC........ :);)

Well if the weather continues as it is today Martin you aint going to see a lot of farming action.... mind you you will only be a mile from the Marshall trailer factory so plenty of trailers etc to see ;D ;D

Oh and good luck with for SAC I'm sure you will enjoy yourself.

PS They used to have a "cut away" Nuffield and or Leyland tractor there. I don't know if its still there now... probably not and could now be in the museum at Kittochside at Eastkilbride.... have  scout around though just in case ;) ;)

Great pictures you have made there. I also never seen this wrapper. But why not not a wrapper behind a tractor because i cann't see the reason for working this way. Maybe someone can explane it to my?

Texas

Well I suppose the main advantage is that you don't have a dedicated tractor that is tied up powering the wrapper Texas. In this case it was pulled by the JD with loader so when the JD was loading the wrapper was wrapping.

what sort of horse is the engine then  ???

I'm not sure what kind of horse is in the engine ... could be a Shire but more likely to be a Clydesdale ;D ;D... seriously I don't know ;) ;)

I know it had a nice note to it though the as it died and then burst into life again at the appropriate times ;D ;D

I'm not sure what kind of horse is in the engine ... could be a Shire but more likely to be a Clydesdale ;D ;D... seriously I don't know ;) ;)

I know it had a nice note to it though the as it died and then burst into life again at the appropriate times ;D ;D

The one that our man has is 20hp anyway and that one looks similar ;)