toytrac oct 19th

Tractorman810

cant wait to see the pictures marky as i was a VIP  ;D ;D

Indeed you were young Henry... I hope Jez looked after you ok buddy.. it's was good to meet you as well chap  ;);D

come on marky your a true jent for taking pics for us  ;)

Gimme a few minutes and I should have something for you to look at.... PB is a little slow as well... blooming typical  >:(:D :D

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great day out.  Good to meet and put a face to many names from FTF though I seemed to miss HenryMC and BGU/MGU.

Didn't managed to spend a lot though I could have spent a fortune on some of the items for sale.  Roll on 2009!!

what a day, jez and the others displays were spot on. lots of great models , meet some ftf members,free choc  from sean. some of the dealers were saying it was a bit quite and if it wasn't for the ftf members displays it would have been empty. seans MF1250 in the flesh is a cracking model to look at.

Brilliant day. Nice to catch up again with some of the members and have a quick chat. Everyone seemed very buisy and quite a large crowd too. To my observation, not a lot of people spending large amounts, looked like those that were spending were being very choosy, I know I was as there was so much there, spoiled for choice. All the people I saw were happy as everyone seemed to be smiling.

Well done the boys on the layouts, not wishing to be prejudice but all those Masseys, terrific. Certainly look forward to next year. And for those of you that were'nt there, you missed a real treat. I left around 2.00pm and stopped off back in Honiton at my Sisters for a cup of tea.

i meet tris,jezz,mark,mandy,marky,sean,bary,steve,bgu and even mgu :D

woke up erly to help dad set-up his part of FTF display met lots of friends

and saw lots and lots of models.

had a realy good day and look forward to seeing you all next year  :) :) :)

Great day out.  Good to meet and put a face to many names from FTF though I seemed to miss HenryMC and BGU/MGU.

Didn't managed to spend a lot though I could have spent a fortune on some of the items for sale.  Roll on 2009!!

darnnnnnnnnnn mate that was a shame thought i saw everyone theirs always next year what time weir you their  ;) ;)

[darnnnnnnnnnn mate that was a shame thought i saw everyone theirs always next year what time weir you their  ;) ;)

That's the way it goes when you are enjoying yourself!!  Got there about 10.10, just as queue was shortening and left at 2.00pm.  There were a lot of people around for most of the morning.  As you say next year,

Lovely to meet everyone. Thanks for all the help and support. Im tired now so will post more tommrow thanks again everyone.

Oh and one thing that cant wait is .........................

........................................... THANK YOU GRAHAM AND SHARRON ;):) :) :) :) :) :)

Crumbs only just got back what a nightmare journey home  >:( >:( ........ first it took me 2 hours to get out of the car park then i had a puncture then a milk lorry tipped over  ::) ::)::) ::) but a very good day/weekend was had by all nice to meet some new faces and some old ugly ones to  :D :D :D

Crumbs only just got back what a nightmare journey home  >:( >:( ........ first it took me 2 hours to get out of the car park then i had a puncture then a milk lorry tipped over  ::) ::)::) ::) but a very good day/weekend was had by all nice to meet some new faces and some old ugly ones to  :D :D :D

Yeah yeah 20 mins you told me :D

I've got to say, that was a really great show today, seemed busy enough to me despite all the gloomy economic news lately. And what a great atmosphere too. Managed to catch up with in no particular order, Mark, Marcus, Mandy, Barry, Steve, Paul, Simon, Graham, Jez, Sean, Andy, Sue, Marky, PDH and probably more, What a nice bunch you all are too :D

Special Thanks to Jez, for the consignment :-*

And thanks to Tris for letting me have a spot for my 3050 on his superb layout :)

Thanks also to Andy for the autograph ;):D

Speaking of layouts, were'nt they all flipping brilliant :o The photo's on them being built on here are great, but just don't do justice to how fantastic they really are.

One final thing, Simon I'm worried about you - you seemed to be lurking around Sean and Marcus' MF models for long periods of time :D