Spalding... 5th October 2008 - Marky's FTF show report...

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And finally... I just HAVE to have one of these behind my MF1200 when it arrives  :-*

DSC_5493.jpg

Post knocker...

DSC_5491.jpg

and one more of the JCB...

DSC_5490.jpg

So.. that's it folks... thanks for looking... It was great to see some of my old FTF buddies again today... and meet some new ones too... especially you Jez and JCBBloke... It never ceases to amaze me how nice the people are who associate with our wonderful hobby...

Any questions... fire away...

Unlocking the topic.... n.....n....... now

Wow... Marky did you get enough pics  :o :o :o:D :D :D

Seriously tho, Thanks for taking the time to take them and post them up, Much appreciated from those of us who cant make it  :) :)

Its looks like it was another superb show........

I'll make it sometime  ;) ;)

wow great pics mate, that 1200 looks superb, cant wait for my 1250 to be ready now really cant

Blooming heavy as well Sean.. the engine is a fair old lump by itself  :o :o

Thank god you didn't post it up...............  :D :D

Are you kidding... it gets it's own topic  :D :D :D;D;):P

fab pictures Marky mate :P :P :P  hang on  [  give wife all my money] now it feel like i've been too now.

:D :D :D - good... I like that Mark.. that tickled me..

Thanks for the thanks everyone... it's my pleasure to take this pics for us all  :-*

That was a hell of a pictorial write up Mark. It always difficult to compare one show to another but it looked to me like there was a lot more discontinued models there than last time. ..  A lotof very nice boxed examples too, especially that Autoway stuff on Andy's/Dad's stand.

My shopping list has been significantly altered since last week now too thanks to your pics... ::)

Nice to see George Pooles stand jam packed with buildings, I love those square grain bins and as for the granary style building with the brick floor. ..well mine just as well stay at home for Toytrac now!  :-[ :'( Always nice to look at Cefywn Deavies builds as well, his stand mesmorises me. It doesn't all appeal to me but just to recognise a mans work is a good enough treat. Nigel's SD models all look like they are at Smithfield back in their day on his stand too, lovely machines. .. One day. . . when I have mastered building with metal. ...

As for the Classic Combines stuff. . . what did that engine sound like? Did he bench test it for you Mark?!!

Good to see, what three  ??? european traders there. .. one of which I should contact really but I know the price of what I want will see me part exchanging my wedding tackle  :D :D :D :D

No displays apart from FTF then  :-\

No.. very lacking in the display market Tris... we need some of you lads up here next time I think.. would be a real treat as well... judging by the attention the FTF display had..

As for the Perkins A6.354... half throttle as it was on his bench  :D :D - it would never surprise me to hear it run as it happens... it was superb  :o

there is a puddle on the floor..

from drooling :o

Good God, good thing i wasnt there.. i would be completely broke before Zwolle.. ;)

was that the UH Ford 5000 1968??? and the JCB loader, wasnt that going to be a combi with a Fordson Major and a frontloader?

awwwww... and brochures, and mugs etc, and books, and DBP models, and G&M Dexta's and.. and ... and... and... and..

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o