FENDT 930 Vario ROTOMAG AG

AJH

Bazza, you don't have to buy it....... I think it is bad quality, look at the different colors of the Cab and the rest of the tractor. This is bad quality in my opinion and such a model you don't have to buy.

Manfred Weise could produce the most shi*** tractors and so much will buy them even to have one, not because they like it.... He is getting richer and richer by producing such models with no good quality for that high price I think.

By the way, I think a lightning Pink tractor isn't far away if Iam looking at thoose pictures ;-)

I know....but iv'e got all the other colours.....be a shame not to have this one too to go with the collection!

Gotta hand it to Manfred Weise.....i'd do the same if i was him  :D

Hey,

yes, I understand. Iam a owner of many Weise limited Editions too, but the last couples of days I sold a lot, because I bought a lot models only to have the full collection even I didn't really liked them...... 2 of the models I sold were the 920 Kommunal and 920 original Fendt green. This were the 2 tractors at which the color of the cab didn't fit to the rest of the tractor and I just thought they are ugly  ;)

If the color set up would be better at this one maybe I'll get one but this model failed my personal quality test  :D

it is lime green isnt it, its not my eyes playing up after the cider :-\ :-\ :-\ :o::)

why oh why!, to be honest, i can see a pink one coming along soon! :D :D

so whats the reason behind this one? :-\

it is lime green isnt it, its not my eyes playing up after the cider :-\ :-\ :-\ :o::)

why oh why!, to be honest, i can see a pink one coming along soon! :D :D

so whats the reason behind this one? :-\

When i am right it is a construction company for roads in Swiss.

Texas

how mahy other limited 930's are there then?? i so far only have that yellow piper edition from last toytrac

The yellow one is the fendt 924.

fendt 930 petrol

fendt 930 stetter

fendt 930 golding

fendt 930 heidweiler

fendt 930 with dieselross

fendt 930 silver

I think there are maybe more?

Texas

cheers bas, to be honest the base model doesnt look that good to me, prob why i aint bought any others in that range

honestly thought the yellow one was a 930 mind, so thanks for putting me right,even thats not ptretty, but it caught my eye

I like the golding from the 930 serie.

texas

That is a 936 that is sold on a auction:

But the star attraction was the main SIKU auction stand, surrounded by various flea market stalls, and drawing crowds of visitors into the hall. At 15:00, the extremely popular SIKU “Black Beauty†special edition was auctioned off. The top bidder (a SIKU fan who had travelled specially from Belgium) was the collector’s item worth € 260.- – to the delight of Lüdenscheid’s Children’s Protection Association that received the proceeds from the auction as well as all other profits from sales of prize draw tickets, food and beverages

Texas