www.tractorsketch.co.uk

Agrium

Which Claas jaguar models would you like to see in the Limited Edition print  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which Claas jaguar models would you like to see in the Limited Edition print

Got moved to Scotland now and revived the sketches, done a few for customers, but not for the website yet.  There very specific to those customers, so might not appeal to others.

Got a good picture of a Fendt 820 turning on the headland ploughing to finish off.  1/2 done, should be on the site in a couple of weeks.

I've been thinking, see what you think.

As well as continuing the theme of a manufacturers through the 80's, 90's and 00's, what about a sketch dedicated to one model.  A central sketch in colour of a machine working in all its glory, them round the outside, several plain pencil, or light coloured images of he machine doing other duties.

ie, JD7810 ploughing in the centre, full colour, then around the outside, sketches of the tractor doing other tasks, square bailing, muckspreading, etc round the outside.

Do you guys think this would be a good idea  ::)  Might look different.  Make all of the images merge into the central pic !?

If I get some feedback if people think this is a good idea, I might put a Poll on to see what would be a popular choice.

Thanks Guys :)

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good idea.

I've been sticking abit away each week and when I had a bob or two I were planing on asking you to do just that.

On mine I'd thought about....

Tractor and beet lifter in the center and the smaller picture of a tractor planting,spraying,drilling and irrgating in the corners.

I love MX135 with one light abit out of place,nice touch.

Good idea.

I've been sticking abit away each week and when I had a bob or two I were planing on asking you to do just that.

On mine I'd thought about....

Tractor and beet lifter in the center and the smaller picture of a tractor planting,spraying,drilling and irrgating in the corners.

I love MX135 with one light abit out of place,nice touch.

Thats a great idea, more about the process of the crop, not so much the model of machine.  good way of getting different machines and colour onto one pic as well

finished this recently for a customer,

enjoyed doing an older pic.  Finished a good one today also, but pics to follow, should tell the customer first I suppose, make sure he's happy, but its an old fiat 1000d with JF1450 chopper and trailer rig.  Looks great.  Drawn it A2 paper as well, so managed to keep a lot of detail in,  More than the A3 pics. :)

post-124-132639468054_thumb.jpg

Looks well Ian.Do you draw people in the cabs after you've done the tractor completly?

If its in the drawing, I now draw it, if there isn't anyone in the cab, I now draw one in.  Makes it more real I think

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Rich

Local contractor came round on Thursday night, wants a big montage of his kit doing, that should keep me busy for a few days, JD Forager, JD and Mowers and JD and 4 rotor rake.

Should be a good one for their office wall

Thanks Rich

Local contractor came round on Thursday night, wants a big montage of his kit doing, that should keep me busy for a few days, JD Forager, JD and Mowers and JD and 4 rotor rake.

Should be a good one for their office wall

And a good one for me to buy off you Ian :)

Archived