Tattie Time 2008........

NewHolland2

Few on the go up north Bill, have seen a few on the move mainly seen Benzies of Turriff on the go but went up by Maxwell farms the other day the graders had all been moved as had a mountain of boxes. Out near Elgin a few weeks past saw a Grimme self propelled harvester at work.

I did see a couple of Masseys and a Grimme working away the other day near Clinterty College on the "accomodation road" from Dyce to Westhill Rob but could not get stopped and it was starting to rain.

Could have been some of the Charlie Marshall squad... I'm not sure

He certainly used to have a bulker Rob and it used to sit at the farm down the road from the factory  before A R Craib's yard. Think he just used his own artic unit that used to delivery the trailers .. a MAN I think but I must admit I have not seen it on the road for a while.

He certainly used to have a bulker Rob and it used to sit at the farm down the road from the factory  before A R Craib's yard. Think he just used his own artic unit that used to delivery the trailers .. a MAN I think but I must admit I have not seen it on the road for a while.

Yes Marshalls do have a MAN

Awfully muck there Mart ;)

Well the ground sure looks wet mate. Andys tractor still looking good

Definitely wet Peter, aye the 7920 still looks well........ :)

This is the year to ask for a ride mate.I'd love a go at wheel of the deutz fahr :P

May well get a ride in the Deutz at some point Ol as I know the driver well........ :)

Some nice shots Martin but looks quite wet.

Caught any tattie harvesting up in Aberdeen yet ??? ???

Cheers Bill, saw the same Massey's as yourself at Clinterty on Wednesday but didn't get any snaps........I'm pretty sure I saw your car at one point, A2WEC isn't it?

I'm actually at home Bill, one of the lads lives about 5 minutes up the road from me and he was coming home so gave me a lift then back up tomorrow, my Golf's giving me jip so has to go into Clark's on Friday........ :'( :'(

Oh dear Martin whats up with the Golf ??? ???

And to keep on topic are they still lifting tatties down your way ??? ??? I saw loads being lifted on Sunday on the way back up from Kirrie mainly near Finavon and also Laurenkirk area. With all the wet I'm sure they will be bad and in short supply this year.

Oh dear Martin whats up with the Golf ??? ???

And to keep on topic are they still lifting tatties down your way ??? ??? I saw loads being lifted on Sunday on the way back up from Kirrie mainly near Finavon and also Laurenkirk area. With all the wet I'm sure they will be bad and in short supply this year.

Something's up with the exhaust system since the warning light keeps flashing up, will be bringing it home tomorrow to go to Clark's in Dundee since it's booked for it's MOT anyway........ :'(

Aye there's still a few lads lifting down here, passed a fair few in that area today on the way home too Bill, lots of John Deere's it has to be said........ :o;) ;)

Oh Clarks in Dundee that sound expensive if anything like John Clark in Aberdeen but then again needs must Martin.

Yes there was field just hoaching with john Deeres on Sunday must have had half a dozen at least.