UH New Releases 2009

texas

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3000 that means that there are enough for everybody, so I don't really think it will become very expensive in the following couple of years.

I also think it will become not very expensive. But till now it is a item that not everyone has for sale.

When it stay like this the price could be go up. From the fendt 936 BB from wiking ( dealer version) are also 3000 released  and that price is going up, because the farmtoy shops never get this one. So it depends also how a item will be released.

Texas

I get the feeling many of the items being released are at the request of the manufacturers, hence Deutz triple mowers and forage wagon. There is a Vicon Forage wagon coming so why not Vicon triple mowers. With the new owner of the Vicon/Deutz/Kverneland grass equipment factory I would not be surprised to see these items with Kuhn badges. The Kuhn SP wagon is good and suitable for feeding 100 cows with a tub full of food, so it's not that big. They are aimed at farmers who share one wagon for a number of sites. Hence one man can arrive on the farm load himself, put the feed out and go to the next farm.

got 10 of those Fendt's, bought on a hunch that they will become quite pricy in a while, they are not generally released but only sold through PES Creation which is the reason most toy shops dont have them in stock. The County from them (last years limited edition) is also still worth more than what they costed me and getting harder to find.