What Modelling Projects Have You Got On The Go?

Deere-est

Building the Scaledown David Brown Selectamatic 990 kit that I purchased at the very last Toytrac at Farmer Giles'. Yes, I know I've had it for a while but all good things come to he who waits so they say. Just have to apply the bonnet decals and we'll be there.

going to atempt this

cheers

Reece

;D ;D Cant wait for that spud, you keen to make 3 at the same time, sell the other 2 to a couple of kiwis.... ;) ;) ;)::) Will be a aussome bulid none the less cant wait to see how it goes

good thing about that windrower reece , is that it was also the same base as the grimme colt stone & clod seperator , the only difference was it had a coveyor on the rear for the removal of clods & stones into the wheel markings :) 

Ktwo duo rear discharge spreader - master being sent to casters this week so should have a price soon

1-3.jpg

2-3.jpg

3-3.jpg

the model will not come with the wheels shown, it will be based on the samson rear spreader wheels as they are a better size