The only person i know of that DID make a PROPER Kane dump trailer with DECALS and APPROVAL from KANE was a fella called Chris Irwin, but he has stopped making them a good while ago  :-:-\

Its a good year since he has been in operation or more maybe

I think he charged over £100 quid a time

I had quite a few from him

he just wants to get the point across that he doesnt want ho be hounded with pms about people trying to buy one and that they are no longer being made

Oh I must have missed the point didn't pick that up,

Wish he still did make them cause they were great sellers, even at the prices people still wanted them

Oh I must have missed the point didn't pick that up,

Wish he still did make them cause they were great sellers, even at the prices people still wanted them

i liked the look of his kane silage trailers with the kane made into the front paneling for the older trailer but martains trailers are an amazing modern trailer

i heard someone was casting his trailers

Oh,,

Good Job, Save alot of man hours that.

At work we build 44ft lorry trailer chassis, and have one of the largest powder paint lines in europe to paint them,

if we could cast the whole trailer it's be handy, save alot of welding and fabricating

Oh,,

At work we build 44ft lorry trailer chassis, and have one of the largest powder paint lines in europe to paint them,

if we could cast the whole trailer it's be handy, save alot of welding and fabricating

still,youd need to fill all the air bubbles.theres nothin as bad as that ;) ;)

i have seen the Nc one its not bad but have not heard good reports about it. i was just wondering if anyone had made one as it would go with my lowloader.

Hi, nothing runs like a ****

My is Dan and i make the NC dump trailer and i'm very pleased with how the results have come on them.  Cant be that bad as NC engineering bought a load to give to there best suppliers. 

Best thing to do is listen to other members on here as they will give a more accurate opinion of what they think.

Oh,,

What you casting the trailers from? Ive been doing some work on a complete carbon fibre trailer chassis. Its the way forward by all accounts

What you casting the trailers from? Ive been doing some work on a complete carbon fibre trailer chassis. Its the way forward by all accounts

Numpty,

IF WE COULD CAST DOT DOT DOT

:D

Yea, done a bit of composites work at uni in final year, complicated stuff, casting 1/32 is easy, it don't need the strength,

real life, in these terms i think its is safe to say steels days are numbered

Numpty,

IF WE COULD CAST DOT DOT DOT

ha ha!

Yea, done a bit of composites work at uni in final year, complicated stuff, casting 1/32 is easy, it don't need the strength,

real life, in these terms i think its is safe to say steels days are numbered

On a different note but to do with composite materials, the new composite rotor blades for helicopters well out live the older versions with advancement in technology.

Oh,,

ere we go

www.jmf-ltd.co.uk

www.colorcoteni.com

www.concepttrailers.co.uk

http://www.concepttrailers.co.uk/concept-trailers-powder-coating.aspx

I've recently picked up a new waste customer... Aerotech Composites I think they are called... they make engine covers for sikorsky (spelling) helicopters... man oh man you want to see the autoclave they make it in.... you could fit your car in it... liquid nitrogen and 100psi - the covers are HUGELY strong but weight a fraction of what your brain tells you they should weight when you go to pick them up  :o

I've recently picked up a [glow=red,2,300]new waste customer... [/glow] Aerotech Composites I think they are called... they make engine covers for sikorsky (spelling) helicopters... man oh man you want to see the autoclave they make it in.... you could fit your car in it... liquid nitrogen and 100psi - the covers are HUGELY strong but weight a fraction of what your brain tells you they should weight when you go to pick them up  :o

Are you saying your customer is rubbish??  :D