How To Make Round Silage Bales

Deere-est

Question

What you will need.

Black insulation tape (or whichever you prefer!)

15mm x 1m Pipe insulation.

1 Britains round bale

1 razor saw (or whatever you have which will cut through the pipe insulation.

1. Here is what the pipe insulation looks like.

2. Line up your Britains bale and cut the pipe insulation with your cutting tool to the same width.

post-227-132638939012_thumb.jpg

post-227-132638939147_thumb.jpg

• Answers 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I'm probly not the right person then! considering you've blocked my personal message to you for asking the price of your 1250

Why would you think Seans 1250 is for sale anyway? I can't recall any mention of it ever being for sale so why ask the price? ::)

Many members on here build solely for their own collection, they don't want to be asked how much they want or be made daft offers for it. If its for sale it will be stated in the topic and in the relevant section on here only then is it acceptable to start pm'ing a member for the price ;)

All to do with heat absorbtion. I'd like to have a stack done with that tape, Sean. You keep looking ;)

what tape the light green?? know i used to be able to get a dark green, and ivory looking stuff, never seen light green in tape form, but we do use a green shrink wrap material at work, might be some use???

i know it says round bales but if you get polystrene the stuff called jablite  or the kingspan they use it for insulation cut just under the britains size bales and wrap with the tape the same as tris says make good square bales .  ; ;) just another idea but it does work sorry to hijack your topic tris ;)