New Holland G210 and 8870

Hello, this is my conversion of a New Holland G210 and a New Holland 8870.

I used the ERTL model as base model, the tires are from the Siku Claas Axion. The front weights are from the T7000 and the rear hitch is from PMA32. The rest of the parts are from Henri Walker.

Let me know what you think of both models.

Regards, GerbenT

01122008730pr1.jpg

01122008731gm8.jpg

01122008732tp2.jpg

01122008733oe6.jpg

01122008735qm4.jpg

01122008736do2.jpg

01122008737vt0.jpg

01122008738op1.jpg

01122008739tt8.jpg

They look great, more great work from you there...I wasn't keen on these, but they're definite growers, especially with these improvements...I think one of you guys could do wonders with the NH 9882 or the Buhler Versatile artic... ;)

Hey Gerben,

I don't like the tyres... I used the Atles wheels for mine, maybe the next ones I'll do with the Siku Valtra Wheels....

The front weight I don't really like too, PMA 32 has a frontweight which is made for theese tractors I think, I bought some of them in Zwolle, will need a litlle time to do my next G240 convo, but then I'll post pics here.

Best Regards from Germany

Moritz

Hey Gerben,

I don't like the tyres... I used the Atles wheels for mine, maybe the next ones I'll do with the Siku Valtra Wheels....

The front weight I don't really like too, PMA 32 has a frontweight which is made for theese tractors I think, I bought some of them in Zwolle, will need a litlle time to do my next G240 convo, but then I'll post pics here.

Moritz

H

I dont agree with Moritz, I like the wheels a lot. The 2 models look very much like some of the real models farming around in my area.

On the front weight subject I could go both ways.

Sonny

Hey Gerben,

Moritz

Go back to your room and come back when you can be nice.

Everybody thank you for the compliments!

@Fendt 936 Driver: I respect your opinion, and I'm very interested how your G240 convo would be like. I don't like the Atles tires. The SIku Valtra wheels is a nice set of wheels to put under this tractor. And the front weights of PMA are more for the TM190 etc than the G/70 series I think.

Best Regards from Holland

Gerben

Everybody thank you for the compliments!

@Fendt 936 Driver: I respect your opinion, and I'm very interested how your G240 convo would be like. I don't like the Atles tires. The SIku Valtra wheels is a nice set of wheels to put under this tractor. And the front weights of PMA are more for the TM190 etc than the G/70 series I think.

Best Regards from Holland

Gerben

Thank you Gerben,

I asked you some time ago about your other models if they are for sale maybe you can remember. I didn't say I dislike your models, but I hate the Siku Axion wheels at all even if they are mounted on a Fendt, John Deere etc....

So don't misunderstand me. I'll start with my next G and 70 convos during next year I think. I will post some pictures when its done.