The Oliver 1/32 Toy Farmer Model

Andy

Bill,

Did RC2 Exeter design the Model or do Ertl still design and model the toy farmer 4wd's

Can we expect the Oliver tractor put into mainstream production anytime soon.

I seem to remember the MF1800 collectors edition appearing almost straight after the toy farmer version.

Yep

Hello,

I like this forum very much, I collect lots of Britains 1/32 and some UH 

I hear very strong rumours that Britains 1/32 will be releasing this in 2006

JD 5500

Case IH MX305

NH TG

MF 6480

Case MXU115

MF 1505 4WD (2006 Classic Tractor)

Range Rover Sport

I also hear of new implements and new vehicles

Thanks

Russ

The Toy Farmer tractors continue to be done through the US office.  I don't believe too many of these were actually sold in Europe/UK?

Hopefully you will see additional versions, although we are still in discussions with AGCO about this.

Sorry, I can't tell you any additional secrets yet.  My desk has many units on it that I wish I could share with you.

Bill

The Toy Farmer tractors continue to be done through the US office.? I don't believe too many of these were actually sold in Europe/UK?

Hopefully you will see additional versions, although we are still in discussions with AGCO about this.

Sorry, I can't tell you any additional secrets yet.? My desk has many units on it that I wish I could share with you.

Bill

we didnt get many IH 784s or David Brown 1690s either they are british classics  ;)