my new website

nathan

hi chaps, i have started my own website. its very basic at the mo but you have to start somewhere i guess. its not 100% finished yet. at the moment UH & norscot are done . britains and siku will be coming in the new year at some point. any feed back would be great.  ;D

www.westcountryfarmmodels.co.uk

Looking good Nathan. As well as shows are you going to attend the toy fairs as well like Westpoint in Exeter? I'm in contact with several local show and rally organisers down this part so If you want any dates/details I'll PM or email them to you as and when. Like you say, early days and you have to start somewhere. We will all try to help out I'm sure. The very best of luck with it.

Looking good Nathan. As well as shows are you going to attend the toy fairs as well like Westpoint in Exeter? I'm in contact with several local show and rally organisers down this part so If you want any dates/details I'll PM or email them to you as and when. Like you say, early days and you have to start somewhere. We will all try to help out I'm sure. The very best of luck with it.

cheers for that, that info about shows would be great to have mate will pm you soon mate thats for sure.

cheers guys  thanks for the coments :)  will be adding the UH1 1/6 stuff tonight and another item for norscot, the siku rep told not to put there stuff on there yet as prices are going up in january so would have to change it all again, so thats why its not on there yet.

have taken the under construction off the front page as people might think you can't order yet. i,ve put it on the pages that are under construction.

Forgot to say that there will be FTF members discount on the site prices, so if someone wishes to make a order don't forget to tell us your FTF members name, ;D

when its all up and running will you be selling any conversion stuff???

no convertion models will be on it, just parts for people to do convertion's , a friend of mine has asked about selling his on the site, but when i do shows like westpoint in exeter i might let him sell them on the table so people can see it in the flesh so they know what they are buying.

if its convertions you want there are plenty of people on the forum that could sort you out mate. 8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...