Universal Hobbies 2009 1/16 models

AJH

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

looks great and Sjaak(Stehos) was right about the version. i thought it was the halftrack version, but this doesnt look bad at all :D

Thanks Wil  ;D

Was thinking around New Year to make this version of my own, but lack of time permitted me. I'm glad it did now seeing this protoype. Would be nice if it gets a P6 engine.

Jack.

• 3 weeks later...

Found in Classic Tractor,

"ModelZone" exclusive Limited Edition MF 135 1/16 certificated to 1000 pieces

(sprayed silver and a number stuck on it for £89.99 + £4 P&P)

Part No. ACJ2849

(there doesn't seem to be any reference to UH, but it looks like one and the part number is simalar)

http://www.modelzone.co.uk/limited_edition_diecast_massey_mf135-details.htm

• 4 weeks later...

i asumed with the big front wheels that would be a 4wd model, but i cant see any axel drives ect, why did they fit them with those fronts then? purley down to ground clerance i guess

you are right, no 4wd model. They used the tractor for forest work and in sugar cane fields.

Jack.

post-114-132639099165_thumb.jpg

post-114-132639099195_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i asumed with the big front wheels that would be a 4wd model, but i cant see any axel drives ect, why did they fit them with those fronts then? purley down to ground clerance i guess

Why have they put the wrong wheels on it.............doooh............they are Power Major wheels. They already had the right wheels on the original model.  >:(

Lovely looking tractor though.  :)

• 2 weeks later...