NEW TRACTOR CONVERSION 1980 SAME JAGUAR 95 EXPORT

PDC

I have been working on this first prototype after a request from a forum  member ;) ;)

Hopefully its good enough that you can guess what it is ??? ??? ??? ??? You may get the make but not the model as there was soo many models back then ::) ::)::) ::)

Please be aware this is a rough first prototype just to get the proportions right ;) ;)

post-96-132638985523_thumb.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great looking prototype Paul

do you how many you will produce of those? ;)

Like I said to the guy who asked to have it done , to do one would be very expensive, so initially I will cast the parts and build five or six :o :o

off to cornwall by any chance mate, certainly looking mate,and helped with my question over the zetor wheels and whats under the weights, can see  a use for a chassis /wheels myself now

NO not going to Cornwall mate :o :o

Yes Sean just pull the wheel weights off with pliers and plug the centre hole mate, lots of cutting required at the front to lose the linkage, crap rear linkage as well ::) ::)

yeah resin mate but the later  have white metal arms and other parts(just used one so they are metal unlike the pics) , although the main body parts still resin,price well  i guess thats down to what you want to pay heres the small one i recon would suit your job

http://www.pma32.com/catalogue.php5?id_produit=38