case cx 80 or maybe case 4230

nathan

Question

14 answers to this question

i have a feeling these cabs were on the stockman version. the other cabs you guys are talking about are the same as the case MX roofs. but i could be wrong. the first plan was to use a 956XL cab & floor and the cx bonnet and this skid unit. but its just the decals side of it that put me off.

Great to see something a bit different Nathan ;),I personally think the cab roof is fine as I don't think you could find any other model with a thinner profile unless you done a plastruct roof.

I just google imaged case 4230 and there was a side on pic on page one if it's maybe of use for decals :)

Great to see something a bit different Nathan ;),I personally think the cab roof is fine as I don't think you could find any other model with a thinner profile unless you done a plastruct roof.

I just google imaged case 4230 and there was a side on pic on page one if it's maybe of use for decals :)

cheers jamie have had a look and will have a play with that later

wasnt  the mx roof i saw, was a sort of mix of the one you have and the mx if that makes sence,his other one had simialr on it to, both had glass sunroof/vision posts,as one had a loader the other had the frame work on it,but no arms

i think i know what you mean sean ive seen the odd one about.but i think this is as good as its going to get. might put a loader on it.

Have a flick in my Farm Talk topic, there are pics of the missus' dads 4210 LP cabbed tractor if you need reference. I think it looks very good Nathan. 8)

cheers deere-est ,makes a change for something different  ;D