does this count as a conversion? it is a siku mf 5455 and all i have done is took out the stupid steering system from the roof, put on a uh mf 5480 roof, added a beacon and uh mf 5480 wheels  front and back oh and took off the front linkage ones down here never seem to have a front link cheers paul palmer

post-1891-132638993559_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132638993565_thumb.jpg

it is a real conversion!

Just a tip: paint the underside off the cab on the rearfenders red just onder the door (has the real one's to)

Looks verry good for the rest.

(have you also posted youre colection here on the forum ? like to see pics of it ;) )

That's a cracking conversion Paul, I really like the little Siku Masseys, I have 2, but the wheels do look a bit odd, size is great but the centres are kack. This one looks really smart now.... can you give a detailed run down of how you did it, I've got to get those steering things and front links off mine.....

That is a lovely model Paul :)

PDC on here does some smart siku front weights if you want one on it.

That's a cracking conversion Paul, I really like the little Siku Masseys, I have 2, but the wheels do look a bit odd, size is great but the centres are kack. This one looks really smart now.... can you give a detailed run down of how you did it, I've got to get those steering things and front links off mine.....

PDC does cast resin roofs ready to paint if you don't want use the uh one Simon, nice easy job to do it is :)

it is a real conversion!

Just a tip: paint the underside off the cab on the rearfenders red just onder the door (has the real one's to)

Looks verry good for the rest.

(have you also posted youre colection here on the forum ? like to see pics of it ;) )

sorry to be stupid johny but paint where? i have looked at my mf brochures and cant see red under the door could you post a picture that might help ,paulali

removing front linkage simon, easy, undo the 2 screws underneath the tractor then take out front linkage rear wheels just replace rear siku wheels with the uh ones, front a bit more difficult ,you have to hacksaw or dremel the 2 pin heads then wheels come off, then make up two more pins and glue on the front uh wheels i am sure somebody, particularly the pro builders will have a more satisfactory answer for the front axle but that is what i done cheers simon,paulali

sorry to be stupid johny but paint where? i have looked at my mf brochures and cant see red under the door could you post a picture that might help ,paulali

i think i know where you mean now johny, but a pic will clear it up for me, you mean the edge of the cab door where it touches the mudguard is that right? cheers paulali

That is a lovely model Paul :)

PDC on here does some smart siku front weights if you want one on it.

PDC does cast resin roofs ready to paint if you don't want use the uh one Simon, nice easy job to do it is :)

i would be very interested in the front weights any topics showing them cheers paulali

johny will post my collection but not many and what i have got i am working on will post some if you like cheers paulali