Spalding tractor show Sunday April 5th

FB

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He done well to be fair to him Sean unlike you drinking watered down cider  :D :D :D

I'd have to say you were not old enough for a alcoholic beverage while me and Mark are in charge of you  ;) ;) ;)

I sure i can sort something out Peter how about locking the barman in the celler and staying poen till you get there  ;D ;D :D :D

Simon your a genius mate,my throat will be like the Sahara desert by then  :D :D :D

thought she put you in the zip pocket of her handbag when you wne tout mate, only was shes sure you wont get lost

I got banned from the zip pocket, Sean. I kept pretending I was Tom Hanks on Apollo 13 piloting her 'rocket'. . .  :D :D

I didn't know he was that young, in that case its a no no, stick to the Cokes young man ;D ;D ;D ;D

:D :D BUSTED Cerin!! :D :D :D Better luck next time mate, we've got a broad section of professional boozers and professional booze law enforcers here mate, you'll get nothing by them! :D :D :D You can stick with me on the Coke mate ;);D

yeah will be there leaving 7.30 sat morn, via old masseys ,mjb1's and now mandys on a mercy mission for her :D :D

You going to be in the queue then or inside before us mere mortals

You going to be in the queue then or inside before us mere mortals

not sure scott, really depends how we get on saturday, time wise, got some stops to make, so if i aint there before 3 ish on sat i guess i will have to drop the stuff off on the sunday morn,

i coming with a friend and he wants to know if you have to pay to get in  ;)

How small is he as if he fitts in your bag you could sneek him in ;D ;D

Yes you do pay but it aint much    from what i remember

packing suitcase.. leaving tomorrow morning early to catch the flight.. no internet until i get home  :o, So talk/see you at Spalding  ;D:D ;Dvon Sunday or Saturday in the Travellodge or pub  ;) ;) ;)

i hope to see you there