New Workshop Under Construction.

Loft Farmer

It's big!!! I hope you know where it is going. ...  judging by your name I hope you have measured the loft hatch!!  :D :D

Handy with the timber mate, it looks nice  :)

Ah yes the loft opening, nice shed finished and no possible to get it into the loft, I built the dairy unit up in the loft to sort that problem, but very cramped.

That aside you have one hell of a ncie shed on the way there, well put together structure  :)

Just started cladding it now, im going to do half way up in brick and the rest including the roof is going to be cladded. Going to make it so one half of the roof can be removed. Thats the plan anyway ! Will post more pictures as it progresses.  ;)

Looks like it should be a nice shed

I've said it before and i'll say it again, It is so nice to see more and more people making model buildings thet actually look real. I can remember not so long ago when there were very few people having diaramas with buildings in that wern't the Horrid Atcost Britains jobs. Now it seems that there are loads of members having a bash.

Bravo to ye all      :)

SMurF

Looks like it should be a nice shed

I've said it before and i'll say it again, It is so nice to see more and more people making model buildings thet actually look real. I can remember not so long ago when there were very few people having diaramas with buildings in that wern't the Horrid Atcost Britains jobs. Now it seems that there are loads of members having a bash.

Bravo to ye all       :)

SMurF

I have got the brushwood buildings but while these are great buildings, you cant beat building your own, you can make them look very realistic and can customize them to suit your layout.  ;)

post-1559-132638998663_thumb.jpg

post-1559-132638998923_thumb.jpg

Wow that's come on a long way. Looks nice mate. Any skylights going in the roof?

Thanks for all the comments. I am going to put some skylights in, going to paint the cladding green and spray the sliding door silver. I am also going to put a small door in next to the main door so we dont have to keep opening the big door and leting all the heat out.

I think i will look into getting some lights for this shed. Ive got the bug now and want to make another, will be sad when ive finished this one. :'(

• 2 weeks later...