ISLE OF SKYE HOTEL PERTH - 28 / 29 MARCH 2009

BC

Seeing the posts on the two Spalding shows and Toytrac reminded me that Graham and Michelle of G&M Farmmodels will be coming to the Isle of Skye Hotel on the weekend of 28 th and 29 th March 2009 along with Nick Battel of The Old 20 parts Company and Stephen Moat of Classic Tractor Books.

I won't be going to Spalding so this will have to do for me ;) ;)

Any other Scottish formum members thinking of going along to this event ??? ???

• 2 months later...

Headed along for a short while on Saturday morning and as usual a great selection from G&M and nice to have a chat with Graham and Michelle.  Good to catch up with BC too (hope you didn't spend too much!).  A nice little event!

Yes it was nice to catch up with you again James and as you say a nice little event. Not a lot of FTF members there other than youself and Pentland500 on Saturday but I caught up with a lot of the vintage tractor folk vistiting Old 20 Parts Co.

It was nice to catch up with you again Bill , all be it for short chat as time was not on my side !

Managed to add a Fiat 1110/90 , Ros Joskin Tanker , Agrisem DS1100 , JD 75550i Prodrive , Header trolley and Kuhn plough to the ever increasing collection in the loft !!!

What about youself ?

Yes Graham I managed to add a few of the lastest  Britains / Ertl's...mainly John Deeres but also a couple of older Britaians in Rainbow boxes... a potato harvester and a Pottinger loader wagon.