tractor world malvern 28th feb - 1st mar 2009

county999

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naaaa that's not Rhys, Jo. That's the better looking twin, Ryan. Rhys has a hooked nose, pointy ears, scraggy hair and a great big wart with a hair in it on one cheek. Bit like the kind of Love Child Udimore and Tractorman would have :o:D :D

(only joking Handsome!)

:-X Barry..... and Sean... I feel sick..... :(:-X:-\ :P:D

I made it up for a couple of hours on Sunday.... great to meet Jonathan and get a look at your stunning display, good talking sir. Graham's buildings looked fantastic... Didn't get to speak to Graham or Damien... sorry, you two were deep in coversation and didn't want to disturb...

Had a chat with Harold Powlton which was interesting, not seen his layout before so was a treat to see the new 1:87 layout at Malvern....

Rob, great layout, nicely turned out and the buildings were really impressive, Dan's trailers looked fantastic but seriously, your driving with the 2 hitched together on the back of that RC Deere was absolutely shocking - particularly the getting stuck ::):D :D

All in all a good day.... young Rich, sorry I missed you... saved your number though so will definitely catch up at Spalding....

Naaaa that's not Rhys, Jo. That's the better looking twin, Ryan. Rhys has a hooked nose, pointy ears, scraggy hair and a great big wart with a hair in it on one cheek. Bit like the kind of Love Child Udimore and Tractorman would have :o:D :D

(only joking Handsome!)

:D :D sorry Jo.. i am really Ryanmassey135  :o  ::), i just get Rhys's pics to get his good looks  :-*  :D

:D :D sorry Jo.. i am really Ryanmassey135  :o  ::), i just get Rhys's pics to get his good looks  :-*  :D

So Ryanmassey plays short mat bowls does he? Not quite the image I would have expected from him!

(School, fed pigs then off to short mat bowls in the village hall.... how saaaad)

Hi all

Sorry to bring this tread up again but I have finaly managed to upload some pics I took to my pc.

First of all, the first pictures are of the tractors outside. Thease tractors took part in a auction which took part on the Saturday.

039.jpg

040.jpg