tractor world malvern 28th feb - 1st mar 2009

county999

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marshall badged IMT, anyone got anymore info???

that's the NUFFIELD 126 (?) I think it's been for sale several times on ebay but not reached reserve. It used to live in East Sussex (though I believe there are 2 of them), I even passed it a couple of times about 13 years ago when trailering grass out at Halland, I have a brochure somewhere. It was also featured in T & M mag a few years ago after I mentioned it to Peter Love he went out and found it!

Some pictures fron the show this morning

County999 display

went to show on saturday, everyone would be proud to see conty 999 display, flying the flag for ftf was nice to meet him and have a chat.  i appologize in advance to the other ftf member with his display equally as impressive with two new paint fresh deliverys that very morning a pair of silage trailers from dan.

me and sharon just got back from malvern i thought it was a good show some great tractors lots of stuff to look at for us anoraks great displays ,sharon said it was a load of old toot  :-\ :-\ apart from the displays not sure what she means ,nice cake from dot jonathon s mum nice to see damien and hazel  ;)

Went down to Malvern for the weekend, and as usual we weren't dissappointed. Perfect weather this year. It's good to see that the number of model displays is going up, more and more each year. It was good to meet County999, and great to see Graham and Sharon again.

Thanks  for comments  had great  weekend  good  to meet up with graham and  sharon  (mum  was glad you enjoyed the  the cake will bake  one for toy trac )  ;) ;) and  great  pleasure to meet  all the  fellow ftf members hopefully should have a few new members quiet surprise how many people had not heard of the forum but have now ...... ;D ;D

once again thanks  for the comments  photos and great to have met you

jonathan

p.s  will see if i get some more photo's of the disp

I love that 35 Chrome edition!! :D Looks pretty smart that does. Hell of a Deere collection there too. ..  you didn't accidently get the table cloth caught in your belt buckle when you turned and walked away then  . . .. . ...  ;D:D :D

I love that 35 Chrome edition!! :D Looks pretty smart that does. Hell of a Deere collection there too. ..  you didn't accidently get the table cloth caught in your belt buckle when you turned and walked away then  . . .. . ...   ;D:D :D

Ah no, there was a guy in JD overalls looking funny at my hat, so i thought id better not  ::)  :D  :P

SOme nice pics there Rhys... thanks for sharing... I loooooooooooooooove that 1150 - what a monster... Imagine that in the early 70's - what a brute  :-*:-*

Sure was a brute  :P, shame i couldnt get the pic of the 135 next to it, would have made a good desktop for my computer  :D, to many people crossing in front of me though  >:(