tractor world malvern 28th feb - 1st mar 2009

county999

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tractor World Show

DATE FROM: 28-02-2009 DATE TO:  01-03-2009

DESCRIPTION:  A Classic & Vintage Static Tractor show incorporating an auction - workshops - demonstrations - seminars - judging competitions - tractor of all ages & classes - club & trade stands and showing of all the latest DVDs on our big screen and a whole lot more. Advance tickets Adults £6.00 concessions £4.00 on the Gate Adults £8.00 concessions £6.00 - No dogs please.

AREA:  Avon/Wye ENTRANCE:  South Car Park

CONTACT:  Kelsey Publishing TEL:  01959 541 444 FAX:  01959 541 400

EMAIL:  tony@kelsey.co.uk  WEBSITE:  http:// 

You may be able  to  take  your  display  tris  if  you are  quick  you need to call Lynne beadle show co-ordinator  01959 541 444  for  entry form  for  class  3a/ 6a model classes  if you want or open  any one else  but please  be  quick  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

HOPE  THIS HELPS  FOR  LOCATION FOR SHOW

How to Find Us...

For a detailed road itinerary, . Our postcode is WR13 6NW.

By Road

Only 8 miles off the M5 and M50 motorways, The Malvern Showground is centrally located and is easily reached by rail or car from most of the UK.

Just follow the browns signs for The Three Counties Showground from all the main routes. When nearer, yellow AA signs will direct you to the free parking off each of the approach roads.

By train

Rail passengers should travel to Great Malvern station. There is a free shuttle bus from here to the showground for the Spring Gardening Show, The Three Counties Show and The Malvern Autumn Show.

For other events, the Malvern Hills Hopper bus (no.422) operates from the beginning of April to the end of October (weekends and bank holidays only)

Car Parking

Free on-site parking is available. However, at some events, there is limited gold parking close to the show that is available if booked in advance at an additional cost. To book your gold parking space, situated on or very near the showground, please click here.

Coaches

Coaches should enter the Showground via the Brown Gate and will be directed to the dedicated Coach Park.

We shall be there - for the fourth year running. It's a really good two day show, with an auction outside on the Saturday morning, whilst all the rest of the show goes on undercover - which is just as well seeing as its so early on in the year!

I shall probably trundle over to this one as it's the closest one to me and I missed it last year....]

Will there be an FTF table or will someone with a display volunteer themselves to be the meeting point?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i will be there over the weekend  with my  layout  come  and say hello like to meet people from the forum ......  look out for load of green  and orange  an on display ...... ;) ;) ;) can't miss it .....  don't be  afraid  i don't bite !!!!!!!!!

regards  jonathan

Going to try top get up on the Sunday.... will know better later in the week... was going to do Saturday but we're having withdrawl symptons from shooting season so we're wheeling out the barbeque and clay trap on Saturday morning now instead...  ;)