Marky Woods

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been tinkering again today... now Fanny has gone (  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ) I've got my workshop back again...

Pallets have turned blue...

DSC_6566r.jpg

Made some Onion boxes... NEVER again.. they take aaaaaages to make...

DSC_6572r.jpg

And, as always... I'd like your thoughts on this.. the MKI version... if I have to tell you what it is then I've not done too well  :D :D

DSC_6567r.jpg

DSC_6568r.jpg

DSC_6569r.jpg

Soooo... questions...

Is the height correct ???

Is the diameter ok ???

What about the top... space it further part perhaps ???

Are the insulators too big ???

Shall I give up and go and smoke another packet of fags ???

Looking good mate.

Personally I am not sure the elastic band holder has a big enough base....

The pallets look fantastic and I hope you are charging enough for the onion boxes. Make sure they are out of my way when I am there, I am a little clumsy you know...

Shall I see if I can find some elves to come and work in your workshop? I think santa has finnished with them......... hold on let me check............... bring bring.... hey tris are you bac form the North pole...........

Yes mate they are free..

As for the new parts. The telegraph pole looks too "new" it needs some grain. Length looks fine and the width looks fine...... Bet you have never heard that before?

:D :D- Nope... I've never heard that before...

I've got a cunning plan for the pole then.... my famous waxing trick.. that will be spot on for these I reckon....

What about the top bits though... too big ??? - too close together perhaps ??? just doesn't look right really  :-\

Amazing stuff again Marky,i will definitely come and visit your stand at Spalding mate  :) :) ;)

Thanks buddy... much appreciated as always...

looks great marky, them oinion boxes look fidly my fingers would be to big to make them  :D :D

thanks... they are blooming fiddly I must say  :'( :)

thanks Tris... shall I leave off the white bits... or make them shorter perhaps... I don't think I can go any smaller in diameter  :-\

qucik some one get a chain saw get that post down on top of the ferg :P::)8):D

well Mark i have said it once and i will say it again your tallents blow me away seriously that is tidy work  ;)

Thanks Murray... I do appreciate that comment mate  :-[

Not the chainsaw one mind you  >:(:D :D :D

seans here don't worry tris :D :D :D

so is it a telephone pole?? or lecy mark, ours wouldn't have the insulators on them unless your going for a 60's style one, and prob not the arms either, only ones with any iron work are dp's which have a galvanised ring on the top and it would need steps from half way up to about an 8th of the top, ,size wise look ok, ours are usally 5.5 m above the deck from gorund level

for lecy, thats not bad, usally only 1 arm with 3 insulators on, no steps, like the ones i did for toytrac last year?