• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stunning Marky  ;D worthy enough for the National Trust to use mate  ;D

Thanks Rhys... I'll contact the national trust and see what they say  :D :D

very nice mr ferguson!!!

i see you change your calender pretty often too  :D :D

:D :D - thanks... I thought you'd spot that  :-[ - I've got 2006 and 2008 dotted around as well somewhere I think  :D :D

Not 2009 mind you  :o :o :'(

well i might find a bit of room for you floor do

and we can see its taken you a long time coz the calander say 2007 time to get a new one  :-*:-*

looking good by the way

Thanks Steve... floor will do.. I guess Tris will be my only customer then  :-[:D :D

I started the pallets in 2007... well it felt like it anyway  :D :D

love the fence,how much a metre when can you start

thanks Paul... I'll pm you my rates... Tris will be round on his Britains 135 and posthole borer  :D :D

WOW Marky mate thats the dogs bits :P :P :P :P

Thanks Mark... I nearly smoked myself to death making that lot  :-[:D :D

Marky....... oh gorgeous marky.....

They are excellent.

Loving the pallets mate!! And that gate set up is just grand! Looks like a true country estate.

Be nice to see your handy work at spalding..

Thanks Jezmondo... I'm not sure how I am going to get it to Spalding yet  :-[

Oh sugar, i cant count  ::):D:-[:-[ :-[:D :D :D

Buy one get one free yes, so the second one doesnt count :D

that's got to be a numpty Ad...  :D :D ;D

I hope Ben and harry don't see this one mate  :D :D

2007.... that was when I started making the stuff Ad... time flys when you are having fun  :D :D

looking very tidy Mark  ;)

thanks Murray.. much appreciated as always mate

I know I've said it before Mark, but with your 1/32 wooden creations ambassador you are really spoiling us (with apologies to Ferrero Rocher Ltd)

Would it be against Forum rules to let us know what is still available to be sold ?

I know I've said it before Mark, but with your 1/32 wooden creations ambassador you are really spoiling us (with apologies to Ferrero Rocher Ltd)

Would it be against Forum rules to let us know what is still available to be sold ?

thanks a lot Mark... Mrs F bought some Ferrero Rocher for christmas... I'd resisted them for weeks... until I forgot about them... now I want them all over again  :D :D

I've got everything except pallets for sale at Spalding Mark... plenty of gates, ladders etc. - I just can't bring myself to make any more pallets... they are soooooo boring to make  :'( :D :D

super as always Marky

like the mini layout i am defently going to have to make a stop at your stall if you get one :)

thanks Cerin... I won;t be brining any made up boards mate... they are too bulky... I can soon show you how to make one up though mate... easy  enough to make really buddy  ;)

nice work Marky, i know how much you like your wood work ;) ;), and yes, a few numpties there considering you posted the calender thing :D :D :D :D

thanks mate... it's all your bloody fault as well  >:(:D :D

very nice marky what ever model goes on the plinth it will have to be a stunner to beat the fence ,gates and stile lovely ,oh and nice pallets ;)

thanks Graham... I suspect the model will be the star of the show from what I've heard